Dallas Plumbers with Over 30 Years Experience! A Dallas Plumbing Company that can help with everyday plumbing problems or major plumbing repair. Our on-call
24-hour plumbing service, 7 days a week + holidays, serves all your emergency plumbing needs!
Our Plumber Blog provides info on both common and emergency plumbing problems.
Affordable plumbers are few and far between. Plumbing coupons make plumbing repair less painful.
Our plumbers provide some handy tips and tricks that may help you avoid plumbing problems.
The GFB Plumbing media gallery contains videos and images about plumbing projects and problems.
Honest, Trustworthy Dallas Plumbing Company
GFB Plumbing provides full-service residential and commercial plumbing service in Dallas and Addison, Texas. We’re the best plumbers in Dallas! GFB Plumbing has experience with all types of plumbing problems and emergency plumbing issues.
GFB Plumbing stands for God, Family and Business. We have proudly served the Dallas area for more than six years. Owner Christopher Wallace is a master plumber with more than 30 years of experience in plumbing, plumbing contracting, plumbing repair and plumbing installation for both residential and commercial plumbing clients.
Call or contact us for a free estimate today!
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Gas Line Repair and Replacement
- Hydro-Jetting Service
- Fixture Repair and Replacement
- Plumbing Leak Detection
- Septic Tank Cleaning and Repair
- Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
- Sump Pump Instalation or Repair
- Faucet Repair
- Emergency plumbing, 24-hour plumbing
- Garbage Disposal Problems
- Water Line Repair and Replacement
- Toilet Repair
- Inline Video Inspections
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- New Plumbing Installation of Any Type
- Medical Gas
- Other Plumbing Problems
From the Plumber Blog
5 water-saving plumbing fixtures
By: Ed Del Grande via seattletimes.com I believe the urgent issue right now is not building new cars that can save more gas, but updating our present homes to save more water. Ask anyone who lives in places like Atlanta, parts of Texas, and many areas about what it feels like…
How To Stop Water Hammer
By: Fix-It Club via HowStuffWorks.com: Water hammer is a specific plumbing noise, not a generic name for pipe clatter. It occurs when you shut off the water suddenly and the fast-moving water rushing through the pipe is brought to a quick halt, creating a sort of shock wave and a hammering noise.…
Tips for a Safe Fourth
1) Inspect your toilet You are going to need your toilet fully operational if you are inviting over guests. Before the party, check for these warning signs of a leak: Need to jiggle the handle for proper flushing Weird sounds Having to hold down handle to complete flush Water pooling…